Some things that make you feel warm and fuzzy.
- a kiss on the cheek
- a unexpected call from a love one
- snuggling on the couch with your significant other watching a movie you both love
- a walk in the Brooklyn Botanical Gardens
- walking around Coney Island and remembering how my older brother used to take me there all the time in the summer when I was a kid
- a bowl of tomato soup and grilled cheese
- penguins doing penguin things. ( I realize that logically this makes no sense, because most penguins live in really cold environments… some things don’t make sense in life)
- helping someone in anyway I can
- looking through old family albums
- cherry blossoms
- OMG Hugs!
- When someone actually does nice for me (rarely happens I appreciate it so much when it does happen though)
- cooking for people and watching them enjoy the food I made for them
I could go on, but this is getting really long.
Things you can’t say out loud.
- Sometimes I don’t feel pretty enough
- I am not a mean person
- I like you
- why am I not important to anybody?
Seven things that cross your mind a lot.
- How a positron and an electron can’t seem to stay together for long.
- Why I can’t seem to get a job.
- Cherry Blossoms
- Red Heads
- My Ipod “Norin Radd” R.I.P. I miss him so much
Do you wish for anything at 11:11? If so, what for?
I wish for someone to rub my belly. I mean really rub my belly.
Three things you want to say to different people
1. You make me want to be a better man.
2. How do you like them apples.
3. When I think about my future, I always see you in it.
and finally to catch up… Pet peeves
Stupid people. Grown ass children.
People being really loud for no reason. I don’t mind loudness, just let there be a legitimate reason for it.
People putting their feet on me. We have to be really, really close for me to let you put your feet anywhere near me.
I can’t really think of anything else for this, but i’ll think about.
Something I really want at this moment…
A hug………………………………………………………………………….from a penguin.
Well I haven’t done the past couple of days cause I just got back from Texas. First day i slept the next day I had to go out.
So 5 celebrity crushes
Mary Elizabeth Winstead
Ryan Reynolds why? cause fuck you if you’re too insecure in your masculinity to admit that Ryan is a sexy man.
Well about my tumblr name… My real name is Aramis, but if you go to the wikipedia page for the character from The Three Musketeers Aramis you can see why. My tumblr name is literally in the first four words of the entry.
Today Yesterday I went to the Houston Zoo with my cousin Tlaloc today. We got up like a 6:30am. I couldn’t get to sleep the night before, so I got like 3 hours of sleep. I had some green tea a banana and a turkey pastrami sandwich. Made a couple of sandwiches and also packed jello pudding and a couple of bananas. I also packed a bunch of wet naps just cause. Drive to the zoo. We get there and the first section we go to is the Aquatic section. My cousin is obsessed with animals of all sorts, but omg he will talk your ear off about sea creatures. I told him that he should think about being a tour guide because he was telling just random people about this species of fish and that one. We spent like an 40 mins there. We then
- Listening to music while I’m getting ready in the morning
- Learning languages… well learning in general.
- All things Japan i.e. Anime, Sakura (went to the Cherry Blossom festival in BBG), culture, traditions.
- Scifi i.e. Stargate SG-1 Atlantis Universe, Warehouse 13, Primer, Star Trek TNG DS9 Voyager, Eureka, Fringe…
- Egyptology also mythologies of other cultures
- The complexities of the human mind/brain
- Good Will Hunting
- Reality T.V. i.e Jersey Shore, Keeping up with the Kardashians
- Being famous for no good reason
- Extremism… people who hide behind religion to do evil things
- Donald Trump
- No having a job
- Joffrey Baratheon
- Not being able to concentrate
- Having people so sensitive that half the words in the dictionary cannot be used around them.